We are not perfect people, and we don't pretend to have it all together. A brief description of who we are, what we believe and strive to be, do, or teach is below:
* We are committed to accurately teaching and preaching Holy Scripture at every opportunity. Whether in a Sunday morning service or a weekly Bible study group, we place a high value on the Word of God. We believe the Bible is the authority for every area of life.
* We value worship both corporately and privately alone with God.
* We are committed to integrating prayer into every aspect of our ministry.
* We are committed to community. We value each member’s commitment to caring about and serving each other.
* We believe in God's people contributing to God's work. We are committed to helping God's people discover and develop their gifts and abilities to serve the body through the contribution of time, financial support, and relational influence.
* We are committed to reaching those who do not know Christ. Under the direct commission of Jesus Christ, Applewood exists to reach those in our community and around the world who have not yet come to faith in Jesus Christ. Our services and ministry plans all point to sharing the message of the Gospel with individuals and families. In our services, a public invitation is given to allow people to respond to this message of hope and eternal promise. We also provide multiple opportunities to invite unbelieving friends and family members to hear the Gospel.